Monday, August 31, 2009

What People Are Saying About Melinda Tuttle Photography

My session with Melinda was amazing! A beautiful morning made for a great outdoor shoot at a location that couldn't have been more perfect. I had a great time in a fun and relaxed environment. The proofs far exceeded my expectations, the products she offered were wonderful and the person who received the pictures loved his Valentine's Day gift. I will highly recommend Melinda Tuttle Photography to anyone! Thanks so much Mel!!!
Stephanie Byrd Richardson


Melinda, Thank you for the beautiful pictures you took of my family. I always love how you capture personalities in your pictures. My kids are already growing up way too fast and I will always cherish that you captured who my kids are at this brief window in time.
Angie Wright Durr

I love my photos! I had to park at the baseball park and look through them because I was too excited to wait until I got home. Thank you so very much for capturing such nice photos of my family, you're wonderful at what you do.
Jamie Jo Hiles

Absolutely has a great experience with Melinda Tuttle Photography. We named the place to shoot pictures and Melinda created the most beautiful pictures of my family. She adjusted to the scenery and caught some awesome photos with sunlight, vibrant colors, and activity. My family will always be able to cherish these photos. Thanks again Melinda.
Kari Sample

Thank you Melinda!!!!!!!! Love you!!!
Dodie Brogan


Thank you for taking such great pictures I really love mine and had so much fun I hope we can share another session:)
Sierra Smith

Melinda Tuttle is an amazing photographer. Capturing moments you will never forget and seeing the creative side in everything! Melinda took my senior photos and I could not have asked for better pictures or a photographer, she makes it fun!
Allison Neathery

Recently, I had Melinda take pictures of the two of my children. It was mostly to mark the six month milestone of my daughter, but after I saw the pictures Melinda took I fell in love with ALL of the pictures. There were so many great pictures. I loved them so much I decided to devote my living room walls to three oversized canvases, one of my daughter, one of my son and one of the two of them together. We are already planning on having her take our family pictures this summer to add more art work to our walls!
Season Eddings, Shelton, WA

"" The word "WONDERFUL" doesn't even seem to be enough! You not only have an amazing talent in photograpy, but you really know how to make everyone feel relaxed and able to be 'real' in the photo's. Kudo's to you Melinda! You are amazing :)
Jami Moe Wollen, Elma, WA


Melinda has taken senior pictures for my twin sons as well as my daughter. Melinda is professional, yet so open and friendly that she got GREAT photos of the twins, who were not willing participants! By the end of the shoot they were comfortable & having a good time. The pictures of the twins are truly priceless! My daughter's senior pictures also turned out beautifully...despite the weather. I will forever cherish these photos of all three of our kids!
Toni Johnson, Olympia, WA

"i did my senior pictures with Melinda in 2010 and i was extremely happy with the result. She does amazing things with the pictures she takes and makes you feel completely at ease while taking them. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to her for senior pictures, family pictures or anything you need, shes the photographer you want!" Laci-Jo Elma, WA

Thank you so much Melinda! We couldnt have had a better day for our family photo's. You did an amazing job and it was so hard to choose between them all! You do beautiful work, and I am beyond happy with how everything turned out. You not only did a great job, but you took the time to edit, personalize and make sure it was everything and more we wanted. The talent you have is amazing!Thank you again! ~The Sample's

I just got the pictures today. i LOVE them. i could stare at them all day. im so sad i dont have pics like that of keegan as a baby! thank you again sooo much! Sarah Emily Wieser

Thank you for capturing such beautiful moments in life.You are a true artist and I always enjoy the emotion captured in these works of art created by your hand. Josh Terry

Photobucket
I loved my experience with Melinda! I brought my daughter and son to her and plan to bring the entire family to her next month. She was cheerfu,l and had some really great ideas, but also let you be creative and use your ideas as well. My daughter absolutely loves her pictures and we have gotten many compliments on how beautiful they are. With that we have also given many referrals to people who would love to have the same experience we had. I highly recommend Melinda for any of your portrait needs!! Tonya Nelson

Photobucket
Melinda, thank you very much for fitting me into your busy schedule. I really appreciated it...and the pictures were amazing. Daniel, Me, and Little Daniel are definitely coming to see you for our family picture. Thanks! Rachel Merriweather, NC

Photobucket

My boys have been so difficult to photograph. Getting a 2 and 3 year old to be willing participants in a photo session has proved to be next to impossible. BUT, Melinda was able to really capture their attention and get the best photos I have seen of my kiddos! Thanks so much Melinda, you're the best! Holly Neitzel

Photobucket

We were thrilled with the photos that Melinda took of Natalie at six months. She has a very creative eye and captured Natalie's personality so well in all of the shots. Not only did she take a wide variety of pictures but also offered different editing options from the same picture. We will be scheduling another session soon. Julie Williams

verysmall

Melinda, Thanks so much for doing our pictures. The entire family loves them. They turned out perfect. I am glad you got to photograph our new family. We will defintally be coming back for more pictures of Korie when she gets bigger. =]Thanks Again The Cobb Family

sml

melinda, thankyou so much for our pictures, they are beautiful! Im so happy with them and how they turned out! you really are truely gifted and talented. I cant wait for you to do everlys pictures too! we really appreciate what you have done! thanks again. tim and katelyn

Photobucket
Deb Paape "" HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! She is a treasure.

Photobucket

Not only are you a wonderful person but you are a very talented photographer! Anyone considering Melinda, you will not be disappointed! Nicole Prescott

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP